POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 2nd_2_last_60ishPNG : Re: 2nd_2_last_60ishPNG Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2nd_2_last_60ishPNG
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 24 Feb 2000 20:34:34
Message: <38B5DB49.A7374CDD@attglobal.net>
Peter Warren wrote:

> "When the light strikes me just right
>  I am almost handsome."
>
> Misquoting Mr. Peter O'Toole.
>
> Peter Warren
> war### [at] hotmailcom
>
>  [Image]

Funny, I was also playing with transparent textures earlier this week.

Quick question, how would one make a an ice-cube with cracks on the
inside, I was trying transparent/white marble (even though they're
3-dimensional, textures are only applied to the outside of an object)?

--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
     flabreq      | terrestrial intelligence is that they never